So we tried calling them back to ask where they were. I was put on hold and in the meantime we just drove to the regular Craigo's building. On the way to Craigo's, I ranted about them closing/moving and not telling us. Like Craigo's should have told us personally that they were moving. Of course I was mainly kidding, but really. . .it was only Tuesday and Saturday had been their last day at the place in Broulim's. It seems like it would be a common courtesy to mention to anybody that in case we didn't know, they were located at wherever they're located now.
We showed up at Craigo's (they'd never come back to talk to me, so after 5 minutes I was irritated and hung up) and waited in an atrociously long line! That was just to find out if they even had our pizza. Thankfully, they did. I think it's totally weird that they closed the place in Broulim's and didn't even bother to leave a sign or something. I was happy to have our wonderful smelling pizza, and I thought maybe I could get over Craigo's being lame.
Then we got home and opened our pizza. . . .
(Don't worry, this picture is after Joshua ate a couple slices. We didn't get a half-eaten pizza.)
In case you can't tell from this picture, only slice had no pepperoni on it. And the other slices that were pretending to be cheese (as in, they only had minimal pepperonis) totally made up less than half of the pizza. Somebody should be fired. Or at least taught how to cut a straight line.
We got jipped. And I'm mad at Craigo's.
Monday morning came and he was still feeling super rotten. He not only had a high fever but some symptoms, such as a stiff neck and distinct headache, that the Mayo Clinic says you should see the doctor if you have. (The Mayo Clinic is pretty much like the Bible - but for sicknesses.) So he called the Health Center and went in that morning. They hooked him up to an IV and gave him 2 liters (that's soo much!) of fluid and nutrients. At this point he looked a little something like this:
Then they decided he had meningitis...but weren't sure if it was bacterial or viral. They were gonna send him to the hospital for a spinal tap so they could find out, but decided to hold off. In the meantime they gave him 3 medicines (one of which has 3 different drugs in it...so basically he's on 5 drugs) to take. If his fever got to 103 we were supposed to take him to the E.R. as soon as possible for a spinal tap. Scary stuff!

